As Advertised or by Appointment
With its dual street frontage, this property is ideally positioned in the tightly held Huntleys Point, between Henley & Hunters Hill Peninsula. This rare opportunity featuring a solid, original full brick family home built to high standards of its day and updated and presented for a new family.
Occupying over 923m2 (with 18.3 m frontage), move in as is or take advantage of the DA approved plans for a tri-level home and explore magnificent views to Gladesville & Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney city skyline & Centrepoint tower.
• Two street frontages
• 3 generously sized bedrooms with polished timber floors
• High patterned ceilings, period leadlight windows
• Updated bathrooms with marble tiles and luxurious shower spa
• Formal lounge with fireplace, gas bayonets and air conditioning
• Stylish timber kitchen with granite benches and breakfast bar
• Open plan living opening out to wonderful undercover and outdoor entertaining area
• City harbour and river views, rear street access to double garage.
The location is unrivalled with this peninsula being only a short drive to Sydney CBD, walking distance to Riverside Girls' High School, city buses, Ferries/Rivercat and Gladesville village shops and cafes close by.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport