Sold by Gavin Sanna
Rare opportunity - Huntleys Point
Ideally positioned in the tightly held Huntleys Point with dual street frontage and between Henley & Hunters Hill Peninsula, is this rare opportunity featuring a solid, original full brick family home built to high standards of its day and updated and presented for a new family.
Occupying over 923m2 (approx. 19.3m frontage), move in as is or take advantage of the DA approved plans for a tri-level home and explore the magnificent views to Gladesville & Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney city skyline & Centrepoint tower.
• Two street frontages
• 3 generously sized bedrooms with polished timber floors
• High patterned ceilings, period leadlight windows
• Updated bathrooms with marble tiles and luxurious shower spa
• Formal lounge with fireplace, gas bayonets and air conditioning
• Stylish timber kitchen with granite benches and breakfast bar
• Open plan living opening out to wonderful undercover and outdoor entertaining area
• City harbour and river views, rear street access to double garage.
The location is unrivalled with this peninsula being only a short drive to Sydney CBD, walking distance to Riverside Girls' High School, city buses, Ferries/Rivercat and Gladesville village shops and cafes close by.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- River Views