On the border of Arncliffe, Wolli Creek and Rockdale, this property presents an exciting blank canvass opportunity in a location that will surely impress.
With its three street-frontages, the rare Land size of 456 sqm on a corner block, offers a fantastic development opportunity for a builder or developer looking for a site directly opposite Gardiner Park with close proximity to Airport, train station to CBD and beaches at Brighton Le Sands and Botany Bay. Also a great opportunity for a renovator looking for a transformation project.
Suitable for new house and granny flat, complying development (bonus extra 5% FSR, Bayside Council). No heritage affectation.
This is your chance to knock down and build your new dream home with lots of upside or to renovate an original character home.
- Clear and flat easement-free block, corner position
- 300 metres to Banksia Train Station and shops
- Central location, minutes to CBD or Airport
- Across street from Gardiner Park
- Close to Brighton beach
- 3 to 4 huge bedrooms, separate lounge and dining
- Charming high ceilings, timber floors, original fireplaces
- Wrap around balcony opening out from bedrooms
- Living Area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport