Our country is burning. The Australian bushfires have ravaged some communities in the most unimaginable ways. The wildfires have so far killed at least 24 PEOPLE, burned more than 12 MILLION ACRES, nearly 2000 HOMES have been destroyed and over 500 MILLION ANIMALS have been killed.
During this time of crisis, this is what you can do to help those affected by the devastation:
- Australian Red Cross Disaster Recovery and Relief- Working at evacuation centers and helping people to get in touch with their loved ones
- Salvation Army Disaster Appeal- Providing meals to evacuees and frontline responders
- WWF ”Help Save Koalas” fund
- Foodbank- Delivering emergency food relief and water
- NSW Rural Fire Service- Help the volunteer firefighters on the frontline
- The Victorian Bushfire Appeal- Support the efforts of Victorian firefighters
- The Port Macquire Koala Hospital – Distribute automatic drinking stations in the burnt areas to help koala and other wildlife survival
Thank you to our brave firefighters, volunteers, and communities seeking help for those in need. DONATE GENEROUSLY FOR OUR FAMILY.
#prayforaustralia #australiabushfire #bushfire #donation