With the end of the financial year approaching, property investors will be starting to think about what they can and cannot claim in their tax returns.
This year the Australian Tax Office has vowed to target property investors making false claims, so it is more important than ever that your tax return be letter-perfect.
This webinar, presented by Chan & Naylor director Ken Raiss, will provide you with tax strategies to make sure you don’t get an unpleasant phone call from the taxman..
In it you will learn:
- The difference between repairs and improvements
- When is the best time to sell to minimise tax
- How to avoid paying tax on unearned rent
- How to cut capital gains tax with super
- What your self-managed super fund can – and can’t –
Register now – http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/webinars/free-webinar-end-of-financial-year-property-investor-tax-tips?utm_source=Property+Observer+List&utm_campaign=0b85ee520c-Mortgage_Choice_Webinar_End_of_Financial_Year&utm_medium=email