Prestige, position and potential all come together in this impressive home that enjoys a sought-after location.
The full brick, single level home boasts an impressive and wide 15m frontage which sits on a level, fenced and gated 778m2 block that is private, peaceful and secure.
North-east facing and drenched in natural light, it boasts well-presented interiors and very easy care gardens that are immediately ready to enjoy whilst holding exciting potential for a creative update, extension or replacement (STCA) as the property is not heritage listed. This blue chip home offers an address that will never go out of fashion, just a level stroll to Strathfield's train station, shops, cafes and elite private schools.
* Extremely tightly held by the current owner since 1967 (First time offered in 53 years)
* Full Brick Construction, walled and securely gated from the street
* Large sun washed north-east facing front alfresco verandah
* Stylish new engineered timber floorboards, ducted reverse cycle a/c and security system
* Open plan formal lounge and dining, large airy sunroom
* Home office, large paved rear terrace
* Separate and gracious master with private retreat
* Generous 3 bedrooms all fitted with robes, internal laundry
* Gated and secure lock up garage for two cars and additional driveway parking
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport