Address: 66 Llewellyn St, Oatley
Auction: This Saturday 21/09 1 PM!
If you know nothing about this property, it’s clear that you have not followed us on social media yet. This property has been featured on every platform we have- both online and offline. Just last week, it was chosen as the House Of The Week for Domain St George!
Oatley is a suburb in Southern Sydney, 18 km south of the Sydney CBD. Being part of the St George Area, it is surrounded by tidal estuary of the Georges River. This includes Oatley Bay, Neverfail Bay, Gungah Bay, Jewfish Bay, and Lime Kiln Bay. This place is popular for boating fishing, picnicking and bushwalking. What a beauty!
Enjoy natural beauty overlooking the bay, Oatley is a safe and peaceful place to live for everyone. There are good local primary schools within the suburbs and transport options. Only 10 minutes from the M5, 20 minutes from beaches of Cronulla, Shelley Beach, and Oak Park. Furthermore, you have plenty of options for cafes, restaurants, and pubs!
About the property
With breathtaking water views, this landmark waterfront home will make a lasting impression. A true statement in premier living, this property is overlooking the glittering Gungah Bay and beyond. Providing a convenient yet private lifestyle, you can have your own swimming pool on the river and a well maintained, terraced, sandstone gardens. Boasting five bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, there is ample off-street parking with a dual driveway, a triple and a single garage.
A fan of the outdoors? This abode got you covered. Occupying an exclusive position in Oatley with its own slipway, boating facilities and alfresco dining area with breathtaking views. This property is set on approx. 2,314m2, suitable for a true entertainer, family and investors alike.
- Large, light-filled kitchen with breakfast area
- Formal dining, library, music, media and lounge room
- The expansive living area opens to a tiled terrace for alfresco dining and breathtaking views.
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms with modern ensuite
- Spacious family bathroom, powder room with w/c
- Open plan attic with storage rooms
- Self-contained cottage with 1 bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom
- BBQ area near the pool
- Triple garage & single garage
- Off-street parking on second driveway